历史沿革 Historical evolution
Hospital Yantai History
On October 1, 1958, based on the original Laiyang Traditional Chinese medicine and provincial, the hospital established the Traditional Chinese Medicine School of Yantai, and set up the affiliated hospital of Traditional Chinese medicine school of Yantai. The school is located at Jingouzhai Village, Zhifu district. During the establishment, 30 rooms were used with a total of 50 beds. In addition to the pharmacy and inspection staff, the medical staff in the outpatient departments were taken by the teachers and students in turn.
In the spring of 1959, the outpatient department was relocated to 181 Beida St. from Jingou Village with 10 employees.
On June 1960, the hospital was approved by the superior management and designated as the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital for Yantai District, under the leadership of the Department of Health of Yantai. 40 beds were approved and the employee number increased to 21.
On July 1961, the inpatient department was moved from Jingouzhai Village to 1 Cangpu St. There were 35 employees and 30 beds.
In September of 1962, the hospital was renamed as the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital of Yantai, with a number of 36 employees, under the leadership of Yantai Municipal Health Bureau.
In April of 1963, the hospital's outpatient and inpatient departments moved to 1 guangdong St. The medical space had 1260 square meters and 30 beds were set up.
On October 1974, the hospital was moved to 1 Jiande St, Zhifu District with a medical space of 2,534 square meters, a 74 employees and 60 beds.
In 1983, the 2nd outpatient department was established on 181 Beida St.
In 1989, the main body of the new hospital inpatient building was completed, which located on 39 Xingfu Rd, Zhifu District.
In May 1992, the hospital was officially moved to 39 Xingfu Rd (current location). There were 200 beds and 291 employees.
In December 1994, the second phase of the hospital expansion was completed. The construction area was 3,852 square meters, with a total investment of 4 million 64 thousand and 870 Chinese Yuan.
In May 1996, after being reviewed and approved by Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the hospital was listed as Teaching Hospital of Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In October 1996, the hospital was reviewed and approved as the first class Chinese Medicine Hospital in Yantai area, and the hospital employee number increased to 450.
In March 2003, the hospital was awarded as the Affiliated Hospital of Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Yantai.
In May 2006, the new outpatient and emergency care building was completed, with a construction space of 26,500 square meters and 363 beds.
In December 2009, the inpatient building expansion project was completed. The expansion construction area was 13,500 square meters and the number of beds increased to 486.
2009年12月，立项于国家发改委的“医院病房楼改扩建工程”竣工，扩建面积13500 平方米，开放床位增加到486 张。
In August 2011, approved by the provincial administration of traditional Chinese medicine, the hospital was designated as the training base of western medicine learning Chinese medicine in Shandong province.
In March 2012, the hospital was listed as Yantai Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinical College of Binzhou Medical College. In the same year, the hospital founded Fu Zheng Tang outpatient department in zhifu district, with an area of 800 square meters.
In March 2014, the clinic of Fu Zheng Tang in Laishan district was officially opened, with an area of 1400 square meters. In the same year, the hospital signed an academic cooperation agreement with Mexico State University to cooperate and communicate together in various fields including medical treatment, education, scientific research and technology.
In September 2015, the hospital was listed as the standardized training base of the country and the standardized training base of national traditional Chinese medicine residents by the National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
On April 2016, the construction project of the national standardized training base for resident doctors in traditional Chinese medicine broke ground, the construction area was 1,900 square meters.
On June, 2017, the hospital was approved as Yantai Medical Hospital Affiliated to Binzhou Medical College.
In September of 2017, the medical cooperation agreement was signed between the hospital and 9 other public hospitals of Yantai City. The branch hospital of Yantai Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital was established with the cooperation the Fenghuang Hospital of Zhifu District and the White Stone Anorectal Hospital of Yantai.
On November 2017, Fu Zheng Tang outpatient department was established in Kaifa District. The hospital established Yantai Chinese Medicine Health Management Center, with an area of more than 2,700 square meters.